MTO Traffic Manual Book 7 – Updates Published
Published on: 29/09/2016
The Ministry of Transportation (MTO) has published updates to its Ontario Traffic Manual Book 7. Both the office version and the field version are attached to this bulletin. The updated documents are also available on the Ontario Traffic Council website as a free download: www.otc.org
Updated items in this latest version include:
• Location of Traffic Control Person (TCP);
• Inclusion of a table to clearly identify where TCP's can/cannot be used;
• Revision to Table F to clearly identify the use of specific channelizing devices;
• Changes in wording to provide some flexibility in application where applicable, intended for all road authorities; and,
• Clarification to some Typical Layouts (e.g. TCP placement, roundabouts, etc.).
If you have any questions about the MTO Book 7 update, please contact Patrick McManus (firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-629-7766 ext. 222).
Back to the news